This has been the summer of Froo Shake in our home. We make them pretty much every day. There is only one rule when making Froo Shakes. Whatever Drew says, goes. And she can whip up a mean Froo Shake, let me tell you.
1. Juice. We usually use apple, sometimes orange, but any kind would work.
2. Fruit. Always a banana, and whatever frozen fruit Drew calls for. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, mangos. She's the boss.
3. Plain yogurt. Healthier alternative to ice cream.
4. Ice cubes.
5. Blend button. Hold on to your mommy because the noise is a little loud.
6. Enjoy. Must be in a Spongebob cup.
I've never tasted a Drew Froo Shake I didn't like.